jueves, 20 de septiembre de 2012

Estrenos Anime Otoño 2012/Fall 2012 Anime

¡Hola! Hoy os traigo los animes que van a estrenar esta temporada, la lista es del blog de noticias: Ramen para Dos.

Hi! Today I bring you the new anime season chart wich was made by the anime news blog "Ramen para Dos". An English version is available (after the spanish one). English version by Zana.

Español
(Click para ver más grande)

English
(Click to see it bigger)

Lo que veré...:
I'll watch...:

-...Seguro:
-... Definitely:
  • Litchi DE Hikari Club: Dicen que será un anime de comedia... Leí el manga y es lo más contrario al humor que haya visto nunca XD A ver que sale, tengo curiosidad...
  • Litchi DE Hikari Club: (Missing from the english-version chart) I have heard that this will be a comedy anime... I have read the manga and (in my opinion) it's the most opposite thing to humor I have ever seen XD I want to know how it will turn out, I'm curious...
  • K: Un anime del que no se sabe nada sobre su argumento, el anime con más publicidad de la temporada y el que más expectación ha creado... Los trailers prometen :3
  • K: An anime wich we know nothing about the plot, also the one with more trailers and the one wich has surprised more... The anime looks awesome :3
  • Code:Breaker: Tiene buena pinta, parece que quieren hacer de este anime el "anime shonen del año" a ver que tal queda...
  • Code:Breaker: Looks cool, it seems they want this anime to be "the shonen anime of the year" time will tell...


-...Puede:
-...Maybe:


  • Magi: Lo voy a ver porque la estética a lo "Aladin" no se ve mucho en el anime...
  • Magi: I want to see it because of the "Aladin" ambient, it's not very common in anime...
  • Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun: El trailer era gracioso :D
  • Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun: The trailer was funny :D
  • Shin Sekai Yori (Desde el Nuevo Mundo): Tiene pinta de ser un poco gore y eso del futuro "feliz" pero no "feliz" me gusta :)
  • Shin Sekai Yori (From the New World): It looks like it has a little gore and I like the thing about the "happy" but not "happy" future :)
  • Zetsuen no Tempest: El tráiler y el argumento tienen buena pinta...
  • Zetsuen no Tempest: Both the trailer and the plot look good...
  • Psycho-Pass: tema psicológico = me gusta
  • Psycho-Pass: psychologic stuff= I like it


Y ahora...¡Los trailers!(Pero no todos):

And now... The trailers! (But not all of them):

"K"

Code:Breaker

Magi -The Labyrinth of Magic-

Tonari to Kaibutsu-kun
Recomiendo un montón este trailer, ¡es rarísmo! XD

I highly recommend this trailer... Is so strange! XD

Zetsuen no Tempest

Shin Sekai Yori

Psycho-Pass


Por último (y menos importante):
And last (and least important):
No sé quién es este tipo (bueno, sé que es del anime "K") y ya me cae bien,
parece como si dijese "Soy 100 veces más guay que tú" XD

I don't know who is this guy (well, I know it's from "K", the anime) and already I like him,
it's like he's saying "I'm 100 times more awesome than you" XD

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario