domingo, 16 de diciembre de 2012

Que es esto?

Hola a todos... Por el titulo lo sabreis pero no se si decir si esto es gracioso o no... El otro dia, encontre en nuestro libro de texto de ingles esto escrito... Seguro que hablaba sobre el internet o algo asi...

I will make you laugh!






Hahaha, I just made this page but I don’t know what to put in here so, I will just put random things about random topics so, I hope you enjoy reading this, cuz it will be really fun, and the people who say the opposite is lying, cuz this is really fun. This should be fun for everybody cuz, if you are still reading this, that means you didn't close this page and went to another page and that means ,you are enjoying and having fun reading this page, or you are just reading it because of curiosity. I know, that for some of you might say that this is really stupid, but I just want to make sure, that this is really fun. You know? Every time you laugh your life time will increase! So, I will make you laugh, and you should be thankful to me, cuz I will make you live loooooonger. So, make sure you read all of this paragraph, cuz by that way I am sure that you will live one or two years more... Isn't that great? You don't have to say thanks to me... I am just writing a stupid essay to show my parents that I can make a webpage, because they don't believe in me and they think I am lying. But, actually this is a webpage. It's really simple and blank, but still it's a webpage. Hahaha, why I'm telling you all this things, and I'm sure you didn't laugh in any time while you were reading this stupid thingy, but I hope you have enjoyed this paragraph with random things about random topics, so... Bye!!...............................................Why are you still there?! I said, "Bye!!".....................................................What are you?! Why are still reading this? Okay, stop reading! I said stop reading! What? Are you still going to read this? Are you serious? You Meany... Okay, every word you are reading and reading, an imaginative vampire will bite you. Are you still reading? Are you crazy?! Why are you risking your life!! I said an imaginative vampire will bite you and drink your blood! Why are you still reading this! You, stupid. Now, he is drinking your blood... Oh! I can see you! OMG! Why are you getting more floffy?! What? You don't know what floffy means? Actually, me neither, but one day my 3years old sister started saying "floffy floffy!" to her teddy bear, so I mean, it should be like bland or soft thingy, so... Hey, wait are you still reading this? Why?? Do you want to die? It's that your wish? I don't want to be a murderer, so please stop reading this!!! Close this window! You know how to right? You go to the up side of this window and you click the read button with an x. So, close it! Close it! Huh? Why are you still there?! Okay, you are almost being murdered by the imaginative vampire of a person you even know... How does that feel, eh?... OMG! You are getting floffier and floffier!! Okay, you are dead now. So, yeah, you are dead now... You are dead now for me... It is your fault for not listening to me. Wait, why am I talking to a dead person...? Okay, I will go now.......................... And you are dead for me! So, don't talk again to me! We aren't friends anymore! Wait, we weren't friends even when you started to read this. Did I ask you to come and read this? Why did you started to read this! Now you are dead (for me). Is that what you wanted? Anyway, I'm going to go home and sleep. So, BYE.

>< Me ha costado escribirlo pero a merecido la pena...

Bueno que decis... Os parece normal? JajajajXD... Los iento por poner esta tonteria, pero alguien tenia que ponerlo. Si o si! Y ese alguien era "Las Cuatro Animes"!! Jajaj como no!!XP

Bueno, como me ha parecido un poco chorrada esta entrada os pondre unas vinetas de Mafalda!!!

 


 Jajajaj!! Me encanta Matilda!!XD Bueno, se acercan las vacaciones no? Jejej... Espero que las paseis muy bien y que recibais muchos reglaosXD!!!


3 comentarios:

  1. Que cosas más raras hay en tu libro de inglés, pero ha estado muy gracioso XD También me han gustado las viñetas de Mafalda! :3
    Me has alegrado el día! x3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. JAJAJXD... ni sikiera me acuerdo si era en mi libro de ingles.... a lo mjor era en l de informatica, para aprender los spams o algo asi.... nose...

      Eliminar
    2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

      Eliminar